This is Micro Submersible Water Pump DC 3V-5V, can be easily integrate to your water system project. The water pump works using water suction method which drain the water through its inlet and released it through the outlet. You can use the water pump as exhaust system for your aqurium and controlled water flow fountain.
- Input Voltage: DC 3V-5V
- Flow Rate: 1.2-1.6 L/min
- Operation Temperature: 80 Deg.C
- Operating Current: 0.1-0.2A
- Suction Distance: 0.8 meter (Max)
- Outside diameter of water outlet: 7.5mm
- Inside diameter of water outlet: 5.0 mm
- Diameter of water Inlet : 5.0 mm
- Wire Length: 200 mm
- Size: 45 x 30 x 25 mm
- Weight: 30g
How to use:
- Firstly, simply connect the red wire (+) and black wire (-) to a 3V or 5V DC supply.
- Next, make sure the connection is right (+) wire to (+) terminal and (-) wire to (-) terminal.
- Submerge the water pump into the water according to your application preferences.
- When the supply is on, water will flow into the inlet of the pump and flow out through the outlet.
- Controlled fountain water flow
- Controlled Garden watering systems
- Hydroponic Systems
- Fresh water intake or exhaust systems for fish aquarium
Example of Application Using Arduino and Micro Submersible Water Pump DC 3V-5V