- Input Voltage: DC 3V-5V
- Flow Rate: 1.2-1.6 L/min
- Operation Temperature: 80 Deg.C
- Operating Current: 0.1-0.2A
- Suction Distance: 0.8 meter (Max)
- Outside diameter of water outlet: 7.5mm
- Inside diameter of water outlet: 5.0 mm
- Diameter of water Inlet : 5.0 mm
- Wire Length: 200 mm
- Size: 45 x 30 x 25 mm
- Weight: 30g
How to use:
- Firstly, simply connect the red wire (+) and black wire (-) to a 3V or 5V DC supply.
- Next, make sure the connection is right (+) wire to (+) terminal and (-) wire to (-) terminal.
- Submerge the water pump into the water according to your application preferences.
- When the supply is on, water will flow into the inlet of the pump and flow out through the outlet.
- Controlled fountain water flow
- Controlled Garden watering systems
- Hydroponic Systems
- Fresh water intake or exhaust systems for fish aquarium
Example of Application Using Arduino and Micro Submersible Water Pump DC 3V-5V