SIM808 GSM and GPS Shield
GSM+GPRS+GPS+BlueTooth in a single shield
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
FTP/HTTP, embedded TCP/UDP protocol
- DTMF detection, Bluetooth 3.0 (optional), USB interface
- The power interface supports 5V voltage input. When the voltage is 5V, the power adapter current can provide no less than 2A; support lithium battery (3.6-4.2V)
- The communication interface is a TTL level serial port. Fully compatible with Arduino, it is compatible with other 5V, 3.3V, 2.85V systems.
- The hardware serial port (D0 D1) or the software serial port (D7 D8) can be selected through the jumper cap.
- Support for MICRO SIMCARD.
- Supports four-segment headphone jack (type I).
- Support for updating SIM800C firmware via USB or serial port.
- Can be upgraded to a development board with a Bluetooth version.
- The on-board TVS tube, SIM card protection IC, and two 100UF tantalum capacitors make the development board stable.
- It communicates with the external system through the TTL level serial port. By default, it can directly communicate with the 5V system without level matching. When communicating with a 3.3V system or a 2.85V system, you need to do some processing on the hardware. We will give a detailed introduction in the user manual.