Relay Shield 4-channel for Arduino 5v
4 Channel Relay Shield for UNO R3
This 5V 4 Relay Shield Module is a small current signal control power equipment commonly used electronic module, enabling high-power single-chip control devices are widely used in SCM system to make smart home project; and can be directly plugged into the compatible the use of various types of motherboards, eliminating the patch cable troubles.
1. Standard For Shield interfaces and shape
2. Can continue to stack other For expansion boards
3. 3 M3 screw positioning holes for easy installation
4. High Drive (5V or 3.3V) normally open contact closure
5. Onboard relay indicator (red)
Note: When using the For UNO board connected to it, because UNO USB interface is extremely high, should avoid green terminals are shorted its shell.
Relay Shield Interfaces:
Relay: 5V DC relay, HJR-4102-L-5V, the Relay1 is be behalf of the 1st relay, the same for others.
Power Interface: 5V DC Power
Indicator: four lights are red when the relay is driven high , the corresponding indicator will light up.