Normally-Open Vibration Sensor Module 4-pin SW18010P
Vibration switch alarm sensor module for Arduino
For a variety of vibration triggering, reported theft alarm, intelligent car, electronic building blocks.
Please note that this module triggers a very short time upon sensing a big shock, not enough to drive the relay, the data show that some people can be connected directly to the relay module, the practical application ineffective.
- Use of the company’s high sensitivity vibration switch SW-18010P default with vibration sensors.
- The comparator output signals clean, good waveform, driving ability, than 15mA.
- Working voltage of 3.3V-5V.
- The output form: digital switching output (0 and 1).
- A fixed bolt hole for easy installation.
- Small PCB board size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
- Using a wide voltage comparator LM393.
Module Wiring Instructions:
- VCC: positive power supply
- GND: negative one
- DO: digital signal output
- AO: With this shock sensor this function is invalid