IR Infrared Sensor – Obstacle Avoidance Sensor Module
- 1. When the module detects an obstacle in front of the signal , the green indicator light on the board level , while low-level continuous output signal OUT port , the module detects the distance 2 ~ 30cm, detection angle 35 °, the distance can detect potential is adjusted clockwise adjustment potentiometer to detect the distance increases ; counterclockwise to adjust the potentiometer to reduce the detection distance .
- 2 .active infrared sensors to detect the reflected , and thus the shape of the reflectivity of the target detection range is critical . The minimum detection distance which black , white maximum ; small objects from a small area , a large area from the Grand .
- 3 . the output port OUT sensor module can be directly connected to the microcontroller IO port , you can directly drive a 5V relay ; Connection : VCC-VCC; GND-GND; OUT-IO
- 4 .using the comparator LM393, stable ;
- 5 .can be used for 3-5V DC power supply modules . When the power is turned on, the red power
indicator light ;
- 6. with the screw holes of 3mm , easy fixed installation ;
- 7. board size : 3.1CM * 1.5CM
- 8. each module shipments comparing the threshold voltage has been adjusted by the potentiometer is good , not exceptional circumstances, do not arbitrarily adjust the potentiometer.
Interface Description (3-wire):
- 1. VCC: external 3.3V-5V voltage (can be directly connected to 5v MCU and 3.3v MCU)
- 2. GND: GND External
- 3. OUT: small board digital output interfaces (0 and 1)