XD-201 4-Way Infrared Track Sensor – Obstacle Avoidance Sensor Module
- The intelligent car or robot line (including black and white lines), walked along the black line path, also known as tracing.
- The intelligent car cliff avoidance, prevent fall off.
- The smart car obstacle avoidance
- Can be used in other automatic photoelectric reflex application.
- Working voltage: 3.3 V to 5 V DC
- The working current, try to choose more than 1 a power supply
- The working temperature: – 10 °C to + 50 °C
- Install the aperture: M3 screws
- The detection distance: 1 mm and 60 cm adjustable, the closer distance performance more stable, white reflection furthest distance.
- Control of plate size: 44 mm x 30 mm x 8.5 mm (length x width x height)
- Small board sensor (obstacle avoidance) forward 11 mm x 25 mm x 10 mm (length x width x height)
- Small plate sensor (tracking) 20 mm * 11 mm * 15 mm (length x width x height)
Module functions is introduced:
Every road of the infrared transmitting tube continuously launch infrared sensor, the infrared ray is emitted when the intensity of reflected back has not been reflected or but is not big enough, the infrared receiving tube has been in the off state, the module of TTL outputs high level, the corresponding indicator diode has been put out state; When detected objects appear within the scope of testing, infrared light is reflected back and strength is enough big, the infrared receiving tube conduction, the TTL output end of the module for low level at this time, instructs the diode lights.
Module connection details:
- The DO1-1 road TTL level output
- DO2-2 road TTL level output
- DO3-3 road TTL level output
- DO4-4 road TTL level output
- GND – connect power anode
- VCC – positive